Wednesday 6 July 2011

And the Brabantia winners are...


We had so many great entries and the task of choosing a couple of winners was a challenge. But someone had to do it! Brabantia selected:

Sarah L.
When I look at the Get-Together collection I want to dine in style. It's got form, function and FABULOUSNESS.


Angela Martinho
When I look at the Get Together collection I see lightness, simplicity, color and above all a great desire to have it and use it.

Congratulations and thank you for participating; could the winners please email me their postal address so Brabantia can send out the wonderful prizes.

A special plea: I am running this week for the #Decorexblogger and would appreciate your vote. Find my blog name here and click until your picture appears. NB voting closes Thursday 7th midnight.
Much appreciated my friends.

Ana  x

No comments:

Post a Comment